Wednesday 29 April 2009

It's Fun Part

OK. It comes to fun part now. I've finished Sequence Diagram and Design Class Diagram using UMLet. I have to use UMLet instead of Modeler because there is not a Sequence Diagram tool in my current version of Modeler, and I don't want to spent too much time on seeking and configuring newer version. UMLet works just fine as a UML drawing tool. So be it.

To be honest, I had to change my design many times while I was drawing SD and DCD because what I'm developing is not just a IGS client. There are many things that could be done in my project. I have to well plan for them. This project is actually a totally new system, not only from functional perspective but from technology point of view as well.

It's time to consider the system architecture now.

No comments: