- No software installation required. It only needs a web browser.
- An unique system that makes it easy to navigate within a game. Variations displayed as hyper links.
- An unique mechanism that displays comments intuitively. Comments keep synchronized with actual game progress that is being displayed on the board.
- Group-based access control. Bloggers control which part of contents (text and games included) can be read/viewed, or a published game can be downloaded or only viewed on-line based on granted groups.
- A Game can be embed into third-party web pages or blogs（See example：My previous post http://supportmobilego.blogspot.com/2011/07/test.html）.
- Multilingual blogs supported. Bloggers can easily publish their posts in different languages, readers can easily read in their desire language. Localized administrator’s dashboards are also provided.
- There are more. Just try it out and you will be surprised and spoiled.
Tuesday, 5 February 2013
UNIWEBGO (uniwebgo.com) is a blogging platform designed for Go enthusiasts. It allows you uploading, editing, managing and replaying games, or more interestingly, sharing them by embedding them into a post. UNIWEBGO has following features: