Tuesday 26 December 2006

Looking Into The Future

It has been nine months since Mobile Go V1.0 was released in March, 2006. It is always an exciting project that I'm working on.
15 years ago, when I started my IT career as a Foxbase programmer, I had never thought about writing program for cell phone. I always called myself a database programmer for my major works were database related. Even today my full time job is still database related. I'm a PeopleSoft application developer. However, I'm now more interested in Mobile programing than any other area. I truly believe that Mobile computing will be next big thing just like Internet was in early 1980's. It's why I'm spending most of my spare time on learning mobile programming and looking at the market of mobile computing.
Communication and Mobility are two keys to our daily life. But will cell phone be that one replacing PC in our daily activities? I don't know. Let's look into the future. Only time will tell.

No comments: